The b Gallery at The Bascom features one-of-a-kind handmade art objects by the Southeast’s finest artisans. You’ll find jewelry, pottery, fiber art, wood-turned vessels, porcelain, glass, metal, basketry, paper, mixed media and more. It’s the ‘go-to’ place for that perfect gift!
Open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday, 12 pm to 5:00 pm. Closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. b Gallery is always worth a visit to see the beautiful new items available. Come check it out!
How to Submit Your WorkTo propose your artwork for inclusion and sale in The Bascom's retail shop, kindly submit:
- Portfolio of 10-15 high-resolution digital images of your original crafts or artwork (Note: The Shop focuses on usable objects: pottery, blown glassware, purses, scarves, journals, jewelry, etc.)
- Biography with artist's statement (half page total). Comment on price range of your work.
- Resume with name, address, phone numbers, email and website address
- A list of galleries and retail outlets that feature your work
- Addressed to: Allison Waller, Retail Manager for b Gallery at The Bascom, 323 Franklin Road, Highlands, NC 28741 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff at b Gallery
Allison Waller, Retail Sales Manager
Leslie Martorell, Gallery and Online Sales Associate
Emily Ashton, Sales Associate